Thursday 5 July 2012

When Teenu got wings!

For regular followers of my blog (and I hope against hope there are many!), apologies for my long hiatus. Yes, I am still alive.

So this is the first post in what (again, I hope!) will be a long series of posts on shoes owned by people I know. In a moment of impulse (induced by a long weekend at work, I suspect), my friend Tanushree, fondly called Dutty (don't kill me now!), bought these awesome wedges from Aldo:


Servedio (also pictured below) is made of synthetic but comes with a cool braided rope sole and ankle straps that make these otherwise ginormous heels comfortable to wear:


Priced at $80 (now on a massive sale at less than $39), Teenu bought them for around 6k at the Aldo store in Phoenix Mills, Mumbai. Aldo - Why you be discriminating against us poor Indians?? Why, why?

Many thanks to Teenu for the picture :)

2 comments:

  1. well, I know I have paid a lot more than what my friends in US would have paid! BUT after wearing them (or after merely looking at them!) I fall for them again :) In this case I do not mind the discrimination =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...true that! Totally worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete