Tuesday 29 May 2012

Les souliers!! (I gave a board exam in French bitches!)

Spotted this photo on yet another all-time favourite site of mine: www.highheelconfidential.com. If you have not checked it out yet, you MUST, MUST, MUST (right after you're done with my blog!)



While usually I love Sonam Kapoor's sense of style (wish I could say the same about her acting), I can't say I particularly care for her outfit above. But what I do <3 are those shoes!! Soooo drool-icious. From Roger Vivier's Spring-Summer 2012 collection, these Belle de Jour shoes come with his signature rectangular buckle on the front.




While this particular version of the shoe comes in three toned suede with a three inch heel, the design itself is a Roger Vivier classic that can be found in red and black in leather as well.

            

My pick however is the suede which while otherwise priced at $575, is on a 60% discount at http://www.rogervivierus.com and can be bought for a neat $230! 

3 comments:

  1. I love this blog. My Elle subscription just got over so thanks Angie for filling this void in my life!

    You have to do a feature on these gorgeous Purple Suede Louboutins that feature in this month's Elle.

    That and this bandage dress I saw at French connection. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this blog!so much gorgeousness...now I know I need to save up big time to buy my first pair of choos/louboutins :D

    I also love the background for the blog...keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am replacing Elle!! Whoa too much Aats, merci beaucoup :D

    Thanks for the tip off on the Louboutins and the French Connection dress! Will go see!

    ReplyDelete